Monday, July 13, 2009

Barbecue Quesadillas

4 flour tortillas
1 c. shredded cheese
4 oz. can green chilies
18 oz. tub refrigerated bbq chicken*
1 c. bottled salsa
1/4 c. sour cream (optional)
1/4 c. sliced green onion (2, optional)

Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray (I'm a slacker and used butter). Place, coated side down, on cutting board or waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/4 c. cheese over half of each tortilla. Top with green chilies and chicken. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently. In a hot 10-in skillet cook quesadillas two at a time over med. heat for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Cut each into 3 pieces. Serve with salsa, sour cream, and green onion.
*I would recommend seriously cutting back on the amount of meat. Like maybe half.)

So, I always plan on posting recipes on the blog, but then I always forget. I'll try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment