- 8 chicken breast halves
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 fresh peaches-peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Place chicken in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Place peach slices over chicken, then sprinkle with remaining brown sugar, ginger, cloves, and lemon juice.
3. Bake for about 30 mins, basting often with juices until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.