- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 whole green onions, sliced
- 2/3 cups Ranch Dressing (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 whole loaf of French Bread (cut a whole loaf in half lengthwise and just use one half)
- 2 whole Roma tomatoes--sliced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella or monterey jack cheese
Directions: Preheat broiler, or bring oven to 400F. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, green onions, and enough ranch dressing to make a chicken salad (some people like very little, others prefer more dressing). Scoop and spread onto bread. Top with tomato slices and cheese. Broil just until cheese is bubbly and golden. Cut into slices and serve.
recipe found at Tasty Kitchen