- 1 1/4 lbs chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red or green jalapeno chiles, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts, if desired
1. Cut chicken into bite sizes
2. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add oil, heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, garlic and chilies in oil 8 to 10 mins, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Stir in soy sauce and sugar. Sprinkle with basil, mint and peanuts.
This was a really easy meal. I didn't have fresh mint leaves, but just used dried. I also didn't add the jalepenos because I'm a chicken. Instead of tasting Thai, it tasted very much like Greek Souvlaki chicken. I didn't like the peanuts in it, but Kyle did.