- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can(s) (13 3/4-ounce) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 jar(s) Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 jar(s) Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound(s) uncooked fresh or frozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 box(es) (16-ounce) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Heat olive oil in deep 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, celery, red pepper, and garlic 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in sauces. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in hot pepper sauce. Serve shrimp mixture over hot fettuccine.
I didn't make this recipe with the shrimp because I thought that Kyle doesn't like Shrimp. I guess he does so next time we'll try it with the shrimp, or maybe chicken. Kyle really liked this recipe. He said we should definitely make it again.