- 1 french vanilla cake mix
- 1 small box of vanilla pudding
- 1 container of whipped topping
- 1 package of frozen mixed berries, dethawed
- 1. Bake the cake according to the box directions in a 9x13 pan. Let cool.
- 2. Once the cake is cool, take a chopstick and poke holes all over the cake. Don't be shy about poking holes. There should be lots, spaced about 1/4 inch to 1/2 apart.
- 3. Make the pudding according to the box instructions. Before the pudding has set up, pour it all over the top of the cake. This should cause the pudding to go into the chopstick holes.
- 4. Cover the top of the cake with the cool whip. Chill in refrigerator.
- 5. Before serving, pour the mixed berries on the top of the cake.
- 6. Serve and enjoy!
This is a fun recipe that you can experiment with. Try using different flavors of cake mix or pudding. I just posted my favorite combination.