2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
1 can (4 oz) green chilies, chopped
2 cups cooked and diced chicken
1 onion, chopped
2 dozen, 6 inch flour tortillas
2-3 Tablespoons cooking oil
3/4-1 lb longhorn grated cheese
1. Combine soup, sour cream and chilies in a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
2. Divide the soup combination and add chicken and onions to half of the mixture.
3. Heat the cooking oil in a medium skillet, heat and drain each tortilla.
4. Place some of the chicken mixture and some cheese in each tortilla and roll up.
5. Place them all in a 9x13 pan.
6. Cover the tops with remaining sauce mixture and cheese.
7. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 mins or until heated through.
8. Serve with Spanish Rice!
So, I halved this recipe because kyle and I wont eat 2 dozen enchiladas. Cherie, you may not need to (we know Eli likes large portions, j/k man j/k). Also, it calls for longhorn cheese, but I think cheddar is just fine.